Henrietta Hammonds FRICS FCIArb MIRPM
- Specialist in landlord and tenant valuation
- Experienced Expert Witness, including in professional negligence cases
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Youngest ever female Fellow of the RICS
- Frequent speaker at professional conferences and seminars on valuation, including relating to dilapidations and leasehold reform
- Valuer Committee Member for the Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners (ALEP)
- RICS Accredited Mediator and qualified Arbitrator
- Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Member of the Institute of Residential Property Management
- RICS Accredited Evaluative Mediator
- RICS Diploma in Arbitration
- Real Estate Post-Graduate Diploma with Distinction
- Master’s Degree in International Relations
- Formal expert witness training
- London South Bank University (2012-14)
- University of St Andrews (2008-2012)
- King William’s College, Isle of Man (2003-2008)
Joined Beckett and Kay in 2012, following graduation from university. Specialising in leasehold reform, diminution in value (including valuation in dilapidations claims), property management, and specialist valuation work. Appearances as an expert witness at the First-tier Tribunal (Property Chamber) and in arbitration proceedings.
Qualified as a member of the RICS in 2015, and became the youngest ever female Fellow in 2020. Previously nominated and shortlisted for RICS Young Surveyor of the Year.
Lives in Hither Green, south east London with her husband, son, and dog.
Interests: singing as a member of the London Philharmonic Choir, travelling, dog walking