Henrietta Hammonds MRICS
- Specialist in landlord and tenant
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Experience as an Expert Witness
- Particular knowledge of the RICS Red Book, including tax valuations (ATED, CGT, IHT)
- Shortlisted for RICS Young Valuation Surveyor of the Year
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Real Estate Post-Graduate Diploma with Distinction
- Master’s Degree in International Relations from the University of St Andrews
- Chelmsford County High School for Girls (2002-2003)
- King William’s College, Isle of Man (2003-2008)
- University of St Andrews (2008-2012)
Joined Beckett and Kay in 2012, following graduation from university. Specialising in leasehold reform, valuation in dilapidations, property management and specialist valuation work.
Lives in Islington, north London with her husband.
Interests: singing as a member of the London Philharmonic Choir