Henrietta Hammonds MRICS
- Specialist in landlord and tenant.
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Shortlisted for RICS Young Valuation Surveyor of the Year
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Real Estate Post-Graduate Diploma with Distinction
- Master’s Degree in International Relations from the University of St Andrews
- Chelmsford County High School for Girls (2002-2003)
- King William’s College, Isle of Man (2003-2008)
- University of St Andrews (2008-2012)
Joined Beckett and Kay in 2012, following graduation from university. Specialising in landlord and tenant, property management and specialist valuation work. Particular emphasis on leasehold enfranchisement.
Lives in Islington, north London with her husband.
Interests: singing (member of the London Philharmonic Choir as well as several London chamber choirs) and all music