Henrietta Hammonds MRICS
- Specialist in landlord and tenant
- Experience as an Expert Witness, including in professional negligence cases
- Particular knowledge of the RICS Red Book, including tax valuations (ATED, CGT, IHT)
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Shortlisted for RICS Young Valuation Surveyor of the Year
- Speaker at professional conferences and seminars on valuation, including relating to dilapidations and leasehold reform
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Real Estate Post-Graduate Diploma with Distinction
- Master’s Degree in International Relations from the University of St Andrews
- Chelmsford County High School for Girls (2002-2003)
- King William’s College, Isle of Man (2003-2008)
- University of St Andrews (2008-2012)
Joined Beckett and Kay in 2012, following graduation from university. Specialising in leasehold reform, valuation in dilapidations, property management and specialist valuation work.
Lives in Islington, north London with her husband.
Interests: singing as a member of the London Philharmonic Choir